Jaydonclover is an upcoming artist from Birmingham. She’s known for hits such as Two Years, London at Dawn and Redyellowgreen. Her latest release- Good Things is due to release the official video on September 30th.
Listen by pressing play below, you can also search for..
Treasure Talks on Apple Podcasts,
Google Podcasts or Spotify.
We discuss the following:
- How her career began
- Biggest influences & favourite artists
- The recording and writing process
- Life as a Birmingham artist
- Social Media: the pros and cons for a singer
- Future plans- breaking America
Jaydon is a talented singer that’s had her songs played on BBC 1xtra. She’s also performed for SBTV and has some huge plans on the pipeline. Her music is part of a new wave genre, described as “RnB/trap soul/neo soul”…
- Jaydon’s Insta
- Jaydon’s Twitter
- Jaydon’s Music– Search ‘Jaydon Clover’ on Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud & YouTube.
- Jaydon performs at The Vault, Birmingham on October 27th.
- Support Jaydon by following her social media, liking, sharing and streaming her music.
- Get notified about the Goodthing on YouTube
Approximate Time Stamps/Show Notes
0:00- 0:40 min- Intro, Introduction to Jaydon..
0:45- 5:00- Latest Song & Past Influences– Goodthing is now out.. We talk favourite artists and influences, what genre is Jaydon’s music?
5:00- 7:00 – What paved the way?- Started performing, found music, chasing dreams.. Other artists, meeting deadlines..
9:00- 14:30- Social Media/Internet in the music industry- Contrast between the present and media in Aaliyah’s time
14:30- 20:00- Performing Live- Nerves? First performance… A day in the life of a singer
20:30- 22:30- Writing Music- The inspiration, the feeling, where ideas start? Writing process as a whole.
25:00- 29:00- Tight Circle- People Jaydon’s surrounded by, support, producers…
23:00- 31:00- Backlash & Criticisms– Putting yourself out there. Any backlash?
31:00-onwards- Breaking America, Future Plans- The prospect reveals her plans for the future, what she’s working on and how you can support her. We talk mindset and more..