Enjoying protein supplements can be a great way to fast-track your results in the gym.
Vegan or not, there are many reasons to opt for plant based protein over whey. I trialled Raw Sport for myself and this is what I found.
The benefits include a reduction of your carbon footprint, no animal suffering and an increase in health. In this Raw Sport Protein Review, we take a look at their best products and whether or not you should try them.
In regards to health, you can avoid acne, feeling bloated and unnatural ingredients that are often added to inadequate whey supplements.
Quick Look: Best Raw Sport Protein
|Elite Protein- Toffee Fudge||25||2.9||Yes||5 Stars||£30-£40|
|Energy Coffee Protein||19||4||No||4.5 Stars||£19-£20|
|Mass Gainer||46||58||Yes||5 Stars||£40-£45|
|Female Plant Protein & BCAA||25||2.9||Yes||4.5 Stars||£30-£35|
The grams are calculated per serving. The prices may vary, I have found an approximate price judged on last update.
Our Favourite Rawsport Protein Picks
Although RawSport is available at Amazon, I’d recommend that you check out the official Rawsport site and products below, as I found some incredible deals and also ended up finding products that I’d otherwise have missed.
What we love about this particular product is that it provides all of the below. Ensuring that you enjoy plentiful protein sources and super ingredients sure to increase your overall health.
In addition to that, it is one of the tastiest proteins I have ever tried!
Unbelievably Tasty ✅
Stacked with 25 Grams of Protein ✅
Available in 5 Flavours ✅
Full of Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes & Super-Foods ✅
Low Carb ✅
Who doesn’t love a coffee for that extra energy boost? This cutting-edge product is their first of a kind, it offers high quality, organic grown beans and also comes with 19-grams of digestible protein.
Coffee for Energy Boost ✅
It is Tasty ✅
Less than 120-Calories Per Serving ✅
Reishi Mushroom for Immune Support ✅
Comes with 19-Grams of Protein ✅
Psssttt… Here’s a Hint
It is worth signing up to their e-mail list to see the latest products that they release. I did the same and found that they send out informative e-mails and are currently releasing lots of groundbreaking supplements.
Get those calories in for your muscle growth. It’s the ultimate plant-based mass protein. Boasting lots of calories without abandoning the importance of top quality ingredients.
Comes with a full-profile of amino acids, L-glutamine and creatine.
Contains 480 Calories Per Serving ✅
Has 46-Grams of Protein Per Serving ✅
Creatine & L-Glutamine for Performance ✅
Features 58-Grams of Slow Release Carbs ✅
It Tastes Great ✅
The intuition and knowledge shines through on the female products. The well-known company has provided foods to support female health. These include red maca and sea buckthorn for hormonal regulation.
Made Especially for Women ✅
Consists of Red Maca for Hormone Regulation ✅
Sea buckthorn to support female health ✅
25 Grams of Protein Per Serving ✅
Reasons to Buy
- Natural ingredients that are soy-free and GMO-free, basically free of all shit…
- All plant-based products
- Tasty with lots of flavours including Toffee Fudge
- Great prices, thanks to the discount (revealed below)
- Added superfoods to protein- turmeric, maca and more
- Vast selection
- Cool packaging
- Easily beat any competitors in the UK
Reasons to Avoid
- I’m not a fan of meal supplements, you should not swap for meals (regardless of the company or quality)
- Supplements can be costly even though these are a great price for what you get
- Deliveries outside of Europe add money on- use the discount below to avoid
I’ve made it no secret that this online store is one of my favourites when it comes to picking super-foods, protein and whole food supplements.
They provide ethically sourced, all organic, natural and high quality products. They go the extra mile to top up their products with health-boosting properties.
It is a thumbs up from me! Try it out for yourself.
When transitioning to the vegan diet, something that often crops up is the question- ‘How to get protein as a vegan?’ and it’s one that can be answered with ease.
There is an abundance of protein and minerals available in a plant-based diet. You can enjoy the likes of nuts, seeds, nut butters, legumes and quinoa, for wholefood protein sources.
To enjoy the plant based protein that I love then click here to see it on their site.
There’s no need to worry about your protein intake. As well as sourcing high-protein foods into your diet you can add Raw Sport into your smoothies.
Incorporating a vitamin-packed smoothie is an easy way to start the day with everything you need, get into the routine of loading your breakfast with essential minerals.
Raw Sport Vegan Protein
The company is entirely plant-based and all of their protein powders are completely vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free and soy free.
I loathe supplement companies that pack their capsules and powders with agents, absorbic acids and short-cuts to accumulate calories. You don’t get that with Raw Sport, their owners seem to get it!
Here are some of the vegan protein powders that they have available:
- Women’s Protein Shakes
- Raw Sport Elite Protein
- Blueberry Vitality Protein
- Mass Gainer
- Mocha Energy
- Female Repair Protein
Some of the flavours include:
- Toffee Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Vanilla
What’s to Love about Raw Sport Vegan Protein?
It is a company that I have put my trust in for over five years now. They don’t cut any corners and only provide the highest quality. Their owners unlike many other protein representatives, actually have a great knowledge on their products and plant-based diets overall.
With their protein products, you don’t just get a hit of protein but you’ll also be privy to super-foods and other essential minerals that have been added.
- All Natural Ingredients- The protein derives from pea and quinoa protein. They are not heated during the isolation process and they provide at least- 24-grams protein.
- Digestive Enzymes- Protein is one thing, but it is also important to look after your gut health. Digestion is key and that’s why enzymes such as ginger extract and peppermint leaf are vital.
- Probiotics- Again, gut health is a key part of overall well-being. There are over 5-billion probiotics in the Raw Sport protein powders.
- BCAA- Enjoy BCAA’s for before and after workouts to improve recovery.
- Coconut Water- Gain the electrolytes you need after a hard training session with coconut water powder.
- Grey Sea Salt- Believe it or not, sodium from salt is good for health. Not the bleached kind such as table salt but sea salt. It improves performance and prevents cramp or fatigue.
- Maca- A big player, when it comes to regulating your hormone levels. Equally handy for men and women alike.
- Turmeric Extract- Studies are revealing how important curcumin is, it is the medicinal property in turmeric. It has been celebrated as a prevention to Alzheimer’s and also helps recovery.
- Piperine- Piperine can increase the bioavailability of turmeric by 2000%.
- Baobab- It’s a prebiotic, known for improving your immune system.